Cybotech Campus established a "Centre of Performance", the training division, with a vision of generating a unique breed of IT professionals skilled at tackling the intricacies of the changing technology. We are producing students who are intellectually and technically equipped with well-defined computer knowledge and skills and also Ensuring a supportive class climate with dynamic leadership and development opportunities to meet the Today's business requirement.
Here, our most trusted dedicated team teachers and faculties are expert and skilled. They preserve problem of student and then make them understand accordingly on practical base.
WE FOCUS ON
- Introducing high quality academic, upgraded software solution knowledge and providing extension teaching in cutting edge technologies
- Benchmarking against technologically sound global leaders with a view towards continuous improvement
- Advancing with basic computer knowledge and latest computer technology
- Providing back-end technology like C, C++, Java, Oracle Etc.
- We set up extensive computer programs are required for every type of business in today's world. Following courses commonly required for all business (CCA, DCA, DTP, TALLY 5. DCS 6. HDCS 7. ADCA )
We have the course for you!ENROLL TODAY
Our excellent faculty tackles all relative questions of students with respective answer. We have well equipped lab facility with real time working environment. We collaborate with students sharing common passion and dive deep into the subject and augmenting experience while learning technology.
- PDF file of subjects
- Video of classes online
- Solution of questions online via mail
- Practice on latest and upgraded application
- Interview preparation
- Latest asked question and answer and etc.
If you are nodding your head in agreement, then the Workshops at Cybotech Campus 2016 will bring you face to face with the current technology under the direction of acclaimed professionals. Touch and Augmented Reality is the two days workshop to learn about sixth sense technologies on which Microsoft, Google, Intel and many more organizations currently working on it.
- Basics of computer Systems
- Introduction to computer system
- Types of system
- Difference b/w GUI and NUI
- Introduction to natural inputs
Developing Your Career Path
Career planning is not an activity that should be done once, in high school or college, and then left behind as we move forward in our jobs and careers. Rather, career planning is an activity that is best done on a regular basis.
- Make Career Planning
- Examine Your Pastimes and Hobbies
- Set Career and Job Goals
- Explore New Education/Training Opportunities
- Map Your Path Since Last Career Planning
Do a self-assessment
Evaluating progress in the workplace is an important part of staying on track and figuring out what needs improvement. As part of the formal performance review process, self-assessments, also known as self-appraisals or self-evaluations, help you gauge how you view your own performance. Following tips we focus on to address our students
- Ask about career-development opportunities
- Track your accomplishments
- Be professional
- Be honest
- Be proud
Establishing long-term strategic objectives and organization-wide goals can be a daunting task. We at OnStrategy know and understand this so we provide student with a quick and easy view of what to consider where our students are ready to embark on this endeavor.
Once student formulate his/her strategic objectives, student should translate them into goals and measures that can clearly communicate to student's planning. We help out student to set his/her goals that convert the strategic objectives into specific performance targets. Effective goals clearly state what, when, how, and are specifically measurable. We address what our student need to do in the short-term or long-term to achieve your strategic objectives. We guide our students......
- Set Goals That Motivate His/Her
- Set SMART Goals
- Set Specific Goals
- Set Measurable Goals
- Make an Action Plan
Develop an executive presence
Executive presence is a combination of personal traits and outward behaviors that create an image of leadership competence and trustworthiness. Nobody is born with executive presence. But you can and should cultivate a top-notch professional image. What's more, it doesn't have to cost dearly or take a lifetime to master. The following tips will help you develop the capacity and confidence to inspire and lead and ultimately give you a career advantage. We help our student to develop his/her executive presence.
- Gravitas - how you act.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Appearance - how you look.
- Make eye contact.
- Check his/her tone.